Monday, September 26, 2005

Derren Brown's Magicians' Products

untitled5

Derren Brown is one of my favorite contemporary magicians. I find him a little more palatable than those other phenoms, David Blaine, and Criss Angel, who are both very talented, but who, nevertheless, can get a little cheesy.

Brown's website contains a not-so exclusive 'Magicians Only' section where, after answering a question, you may purchase a video or Mr. Brown's two books, Pure Effect and Absolute Magic.
Both books are rare and highly collectible (they don't have ISBNs).

I'm not going to tell you the answer to the question (although it's as easy to a magician as a burger is to a chef), but some of you may be interested in ordering his books. I was bidding on one on ebay earlier this year and the auction was shut down, I assume by Brown's lawyers. The links above are those provided by Mr. Brown's site.

No comments: